About Bravura Privilege
Bravura Privilege secures access at scale, supporting over a million password changes daily and access by thousands of authorized users. It is designed for reliability, to ensure continuous access to shared accounts and security groups, even in the event of a site-wide disaster.
Bravura Privilege grants access to authorized users, applications and services. It can integrate with every client, server, hypervisor, guest OS, database and application, on-premises or in the cloud.
- There may be thousands of privileged accounts.
- High privilege accounts need to be secured on a wide variety of platforms.
- It is difficult to coordinate password changes and access to shared accounts.
- Former IT staff can retain sensitive access after leaving an organization.
- It can be difficult to trace changes back to individuals who made them.
Solution and Features
- Discovers and classifies privileged accounts and security groups.
- Randomizes passwords and stores them in an encrypted, replicated vault.
- Requires strong authentication before granting access.
- Enforces pre-authorized and one-time access policy, to grant temporary access to privileged accounts and security groups.
- Launches login sessions automatically, through browser extensions and temporary SSH trust.
- Eliminates static embedded and service account passwords.
- Logs access requests and sessions, including video capture and key-logging.
Advancing PAM to Address Modern Business Requirements
Security breaches of privileged accounts can be catastrophic to any business by allowing bad actors unfettered access to the company’s most sensitive data and IT systems. Related vulnerabilities have accelerated in recent years due to increased IT infrastructure complexities and broad distribution of business-critical services. To assist organizations with identifying the most effective methods for managing privileged access, EMA conducted primary, survey-based research into the real-world requirements, challenges, and management techniques employed for securing privileged access.Download Now
Deploying a Privileged Access System: 9 Actionable Strategies to Ensure Success
BEST PRACTICES GUIDE
One of the first areas to focus on for a successful PAM launch is your deployment strategy. How you deploy a PAM solution will depend on your organizationâs operations, planning, and staffing. To ensure your PAM system is strong, you'll need a strategy, finesse, and a team that both deploys and supports a PAM solution.Download Now
Watch On Demand Webinar
Modern Requirements and Solutions for Privileged Access Management PAM
Eighty percent of organizations are affected by a privileged access policy violation each year, exposing the most sensitive business systems and data to misuse, damage, or piracy. Join leading IT analyst firm EMA to discover emerging challenges and solutions to enable privileged access management (PAM). Revealed in the presentation are key findings from EMA’s recently published primary research on “Advancing PAM to Address Modern Business Requirements.
Gartner Peer Insights
Write Your Review of a Bravura Security Product or Service
All reviews are rigorously vetted and verified by Gartner. You can review any solution your company has implemented or upgraded in the past 18 months.
You will receive an Amazon gift card.