In addition to industry-leading products, Bravura Security offers design, implementation, consulting and training services to our customers. Bravura Security solution delivery services rely on a standard methodology, optimized over hundreds of enterprise-scale identity and access management (IAM) deployments. Our methodology replaces expensive consulting with pre-configured product configuration wherever possible, enabling Bravura Security to deliver the lowest-cost IAM deployments on the market.
Bravura Security services are delivered on Time and Materials providing an initial estimate of service days with contingency upfront in a simple Statement of Work (SOW). Once commercial terms are complete, the services team will engage in detailed discovery to capture requirements and deliverables in a detailed solution design document. The Services team includes a full compliment of resources to ensure the success of your project from start to finish, including Project Manager, Principal Architect, Solution Architect and Systems Integrator.
Bravura Security takes pride in our track record with medium to large deployments, attested to by our many satisfied, referenceable customers. Our services staff bring significant technological expertise, product knowledge and implementation experience to each engagement.
Utilizing the Bravura Security solution delivery methodology ensures rapid deployment and high user adoption. The Bravura Security solution delivery team works closely with customers from project inception to full production deployment to ensure success. Once in production, the Bravura Security technical support team takes over, providing high-quality, responsive assistance to all live installations.
Our advisory services are ideal for customers at any point along their security enhancement journey.
These services include the following:
Strategic Technical Advisor
Bravura Security's IAM experts are ready to help you protect your data and maintain compliance. We use our decades of experience to provide our customers with advice and strategies for deployment and post-implementation support.
Program Planning and Oversight
At Bravura Security, we oversee numerous IAM project plans and deployments to solve unique business needs with end-to-end solution design and delivery. We'll help you with the original concept design and collaborate on your identity and access management implementation plan to produce innovative solutions that drive success and value.
Our professional services are tailored to fully managed projects. Customers who are just starting security improvements or prefer an end-to-end approach benefit from these services:
Shorten time to value with comprehensive deployment support from an expert team. As part of our professional services, we'll help with platform installation, configuration and integration so you can see results faster.
Flipping the switch and going live is one of the most exciting parts of adding new tools to your tech stack — but it's not the end. You may need to resolve a few challenges for a seamless and effective transition. To ensure success, our expert team provides post-implementation support.
Depending on your needs, we can provide:
- Assistance with developing the post-implementation support plan.
- Post-project retrospective.
- Transition support and documentation.
- Collaboration with your in-house staff to address issues.
We also provide ongoing technical support for our Bravura Security suite of tools. You can reach us by phone or email for technical assistance. Plus, we can act as an extension of your in-house incident response professionals with emergency incident support around the clock.
At Bravura Security, we understand your business's daily work demands on its technology resources. You need software that's stable and secure yet agile enough to respond to growth and process improvements. It would be best if you also had applications and environments that meet your workflow challenges head-on while ensuring a good end-user experience.
We can help you achieve it all with our upgrade and modification services.
As part of these services, our experts handle modifications of existing deployments, including:
- Upgrades and migrations.
- Adding new target systems.
- Refreshing integrations when target or other systems have changed.
- User interface customization.
- Business logic changes.
Our experts have experience with every phase of identity governance and administration (IGA) deployments.
We'll lend our expertise to your most strategic and crucial project management points, including:
- Identity management readiness assessments: In-depth understanding is essential to deployment success. We'll help you assess your organizations readiness for an IAM project including an assessment of business processes, skillsets, team, and overall stakeholder buy-in.
- Rollout planning: Once you've completed the initial assessments, it's time to create a rollout strategy. Our experts will help you with scheduling, quality control and more.
- User adoption and communication plans: Every business has a spectrum of users, from early adopters to those who remain resistant to change for as long as possible. We'll help you develop a plan to increase the adoption rate and introduce the value and benefit of new tools.
The Bravura Security solution delivery group offers a range of other project management services to customers, including:
- Business Analysis and planning.
- Requirements gathering, definition and documentation.
- Project Planning, tracking and reporting.
- Risk analysis and mitigation.
- Issue management, reporting and remediation.
- Migration planning and documentation.
- Assistance with production rollout of the solution.
Our expert services are best for customers who need technical expertise to help move along their IAM projects or programs.
These services include the following:
Full-Time Equivalent or Retainer-Based Expert Assistance
Our expert team offers support for your IAM enterprise deployment. Choose to receive our assistance on a full-time equivalent (FTE) for a long-term tenure or retainer basis for short-term projects.
Private Cloud Service
Our Managed IAM is ideal for businesses that aren't quite ready for Identity as a Service (IDaaS) but want expert oversight of their IAM platform. As part of this service, you'll work with the Bravura Security team for end-to-end administration.
Our professionals handle:
- Server health monitoring: We'll track your system's vitals with real-time indicators to maximize your performance and resource allocation.
- Problem resolution: While you'll have a single point of contact for troubleshooting, our experts will work as a team to identify and remediate issues.
- Minor integration and system configuration changes: We can help you improve existing business logic and offer recommendations for optimizing your system.
- Security patches and upgrades: We'll keep your system up to date for access to the latest features and protection against security risks.
- Reports: You'll stay in the know with regular feedback about your system's unique use, issues and vulnerabilities.
Bravura Security can improve your risk management and compliance with health checks. We will test your network to understand your current protections and identify vulnerabilities. Our experts will create a risk management program with your team to reduce your security exposure while protecting your data.
IAM Enterprise Deployments for Bravura Security Fabric
Bravura Security Fabric is the only solution that blends privileged access, identity management and password management into one straightforward platform. This comprehensive technology encompasses our best-in-class tools, including:
- Bravura Identity for complete identity governance.
- Bravura Pass for simplified password management with strong security features.
- Bravura Safe for centralized enterprise-wide password control.
- Bravura OneAuth for strong multifactor authentication through biometric convenience.
- Bravura Privilege for high-level information protection.
Bravura Security Fabric is available as an on-premise solution or as a cloud-based option.
With identity management as a service, you enjoy the benefits of cloud computing, including:
- High scalability to respond to business growth.
- Convenient, secure access from any connected device.
- A centralized resource with real-time insights.
- Lower upfront investments.
As part of our implementation services, you get:
- A dedicated team of deployment specialists to collaborate with you on installation and integration.
- Access to our entire knowledge base across IT specialties.
- Identity cloud support services for guidance on best practices and advice on preventing common issues.
Post-Deployment Services Overview
Our team of IAM experts is also available to help with post-deployment solutions, including:
- Application installation integration and migration services.
- Managed IAM.
- Support and training.
Training for Product Administrators
Bravura Security proudly offers in-depth training for our Bravura Security Fabric and its related components. Our customer training courses are ideal for those with background skills in systems administration. Learners start with the overall Bravura Security Fabric concepts and common elements before diving into product-specific courses for Bravura Identity, Bravura Pass and Bravura Privilege.
Each of our courses is:
- Self-paced: Grow skills quickly or take more time to absorb the material.
- Convenient: Choose from two start dates each month.
- Scalable: Sign up new team members as part of your onboarding process.
- Practical: Enjoy a familiar virtual machine atmosphere during learning.
Certification options are also available for those who want or need them.
All services are delivered on Time and Materials.
Services can also be provided through our network of certified partners. We require them to complete certification through our comprehensive courses and a step-by-step pathway. All Bravura Security partners are fully trained and qualified to provide high-quality implementation and support services. Bravura Security collaborates closely with our service partners to ensure they have the required access to Bravura Security's extensive technical and implementation knowledge base. Once Bravura Security Fabric is deployed, you can rely on long-term, in-depth customer product support.
Browse our network of expert partners to find the ideal one for you.
Contact Us for End-to-End Identity and Access Management Solution Deployment
Whether you're just beginning to explore your IAM readiness solutions or are further along in the journey, we can help. Join our growing family of satisfied customers by discovering more about our expert services.
Connect with a specialist online to get started.