In addition to industry-leading products, Bravura Security offers design, implementation and training services to our customers. Bravura Security solution delivery services rely on a standard methodology, optimized over hundreds enterprise-scale Identity and access management (IAM) deployments. Our methodology replaces expensive consulting with pre-configured product configuration wherever possible, enabling Bravura Security to deliver the lowest-cost IAM deployments on the market.
Bravura Security services are delivered on Time and Materials providing an initial estimate of service days with contingency upfront in a simple Statement of Work (SOW). Once commercials terms are complete, the services team will engage in detailed discovery to capture requirements and deliverables in a detailed solution design document. The Services team includes; Project Manager, Principle Architect, Solution Architect, System Integrator.
Bravura Security takes pride in our track record with medium to large deployments, attested to by our many satisfied, referenceable customers. Our services staff bring significant technological expertise, product knowledge and implementation experience to each engagement.
Utilizing Bravura Security solution delivery methodology ensures rapid deployment and high user adoption. The Bravura Security solution delivery team works closely with customers from project inception to full production deployment, to ensure success. Once in production, the Bravura Security technical support team takes over, providing high quality, responsive assistance to all live installations.
The Bravura Security solution delivery group offers a range of services to customers, including:
- Project Management:
- Business Analysis and planning
- Requirements gathering, definition and documentation
- Project Planning, tracking and reporting
- Time tracking and reporting
- Risk analysis and mitigation
- Issue management, reporting and remediation
- Post project perspective
- Migration planning and documentation
- Support transition and documentation
- Bravura Security Fabric installation, configuration and integration.
- Modifications of existing deployments, including:
- Upgrades and migrations.
- Adding new target systems.
- Refreshing integrations when target or other systems have changed.
- User interface customization.
- Business logic changes.
- Assistance with production roll-out of solution.
- User communication and adoption maximization.
- Training for product administrators.
All services are delivered on Time and Materials.
Services can also be provided through our network of certified partners. All Bravura Security partners are fully trained and qualified to provide high quality implementation and support services. Bravura Security collaborates closely with our service partners to ensure they have the required access to Bravura Security extensive technical and implementation knowledge base. Once Bravura Security Fabric is deployed you can rely on long term, in-depth customer product support.