Value and Benefits of Our Licensing Models
We offer simple licensing models for our identity and access management, privileged access management, password management, and passwordless solutions. Our pricing is all-inclusive with no hidden costs, giving you access to:
- All the features and functionalities.
- 120+ connectors, excluding the Mainframe connector, which requires additional licensing.
- Deployment for multiple instances for high availability and disaster recovery (HA/DR).
These models give you transparency in the buying process, so you can understand how your organization can expand the use of our solutions over time. You can enable Bravura Security Fabric features and functions as needed at no additional cost.
Bravura Security offers a best-in-class, single, modular platform covering core identity security pillars, password management, identity governance, and administration, and privileged access and passwordless solutions in one stack, providing:
- A small infrastructure footprint reduces complexity and operational costs through solution consolidation.
- A minimal connector footprint simplifies platform administration.
- A single point of contact from a support, services, and advisory perspective.
There are no additional costs to:
- Manage nonhuman identities within Bravura Identity.
- Manage alumni identities within Bravura Identity and Bravura Pass for higher education.
- And much more.
For our customers subscribing to our SaaS offering, the service-level agreements (SLAs) include hosting, monitoring, and a limited number of prepaid Expert Services for monthly use. Support tiers are:
For customers choosing our perpetual model, support tiers are:
Additional options are available for our customers purchasing the on-premises subscription model, such as private cloud, monitoring and administration, Expert Services, and more.
Quick-Start Services Offerings
Our subscription-based model includes a quick-start implementation combining mature software, standardized identity security business processes, and as-a-service delivery.
The quick-start model allows us to accelerate time to value for small- and medium-sized businesses. By implementing your security product right away, your company can see a quick return with a reduced cost of ownership in the software-as-a-service (SaaS) hosted environment.
Our quick-start service deploys in four to eight weeks with:
- Integration with Windows and Linux/Unix.
- Team-driven system management, onboarding, and authorization.
- Single sign-on (SSO) disclosure for remote desktop protocol (RDP) and Secure Shell Protocol (SSH).
- Multifactor authentication (MFA) through Bravura One app QR code.
- Personal admin account management.
Request a Quote for Your Identity Security Solution Today
Bravura Security is an identity access and governance, privileged access management, password, and passwordless vendor offering fast deployment for cloud and on-premises products. We are the only company offering dynamic resource entitlement access management paired with competitive prices.
Request a quote for your identity security program today.
How Security and Identity Fabrics Work to Help Improve Security
As working moves outside the corporate network, the traditional model of enforcing security at the network perimeter is no longer effective. Zero Trust offers a security alternative that ensures data is accessible to employees, regardless of where they are.Watch Now
Transform Your Security Culture with the New Bravura Security Fabric
Find out how Bravura Security is uniquely positioned to help you in your digital transformation away from siloed Identity and Privileged Access Management solutions into a unified Bravura Security Fabric.Watch Now
A Winning Security Formula–Bravura Discover & Automation Reduce Risk
Pinpoint and correct the root cause of identity and access breaches by combining Bravura Discover with an automation-first approach to identity and access. Proactively identify and reduce risk to protect your organization.Watch Now
Gartner Peer Insights
Write Your Review of a Bravura Security Product or Service
All reviews are rigorously vetted and verified by Gartner. You can review any solution your company has implemented or upgraded in the past 18 months.
You will receive an Amazon gift card.